GLOBUS 2021: Australian Safari (PL)
21 Day Tour from Brisbane to Sydney
Call (330) 264-5554 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15080716
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2020
- 21 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Brisbane||Welcome to Brisbane! Hotel check-in available upon arrival. A pre-night is not required for early check-in. Schedule flights to arrive by 4 pm in time for a welcome meeting and dinner. (D)|
|Day 2||Brisbane||BRISBANE Orientation tour. Excursion to the Australia Zoo includes a [LF] behind-the-scenes tour of the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital. Have your photo taken with a koala. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 3||Brisbane||BRISBANE Free day. (B)|
|Day 4||Cairns||Fly to Cairns, 'Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.'CAIRNS Orientation tour. Visit to the Cairns Aquarium includes a 3-course dinner. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Cairns||OUTER GREAT BARRIER REEF Scenic catamaran cruise to the Outer Great Barrier Reef (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) includes the option of snorkeling, a glass-bottom-boat tour, an underwater observatory, and watching a fish feeding. CAIRNS Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 6||Cairns||CAIRNS Free day. (B)|
|Day 7||Uluru (Ayers Rock)||Fly to Australia's red center. ULURU Visit with sunset drink at Uluru (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). (B)|
|Day 8||Alice Springs||Scenic drive through the Outback to Alice Springs.ALICE SPRINGS Private guided tour of [LF] the Kangaroo Sanctuary. (B,D)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Uluru with a sunrise camel ride across the rich red sand dunes to view 'The Rock.' This and many more options throughout your tour are available with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 9||Adelaide||ALICE SPRINGS Guided sightseeing includes the School of the Air and the Old Telegraph Station. Fly to Adelaide. ADELAIDE Orientation tour. Free time the remainder of the day. (B)|
|Day 10||Adelaide||Travel by motorcoach and ferry to Kangaroo Island. KANGAROO ISLAND [LF] Sightseeing includes Seal Bay Conservation Park with a Park Ranger plus visits to Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park to see native koalas, wallabies, and wombats. Visit Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery before returning to Adelaide this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 11||Melbourne||Fly to Melbourne. MELBOURNE Guided sightseeing includes Federation Square, Parliament House, the Shrine of Remembrance, Queen Victoria Market, and beautiful Fitzroy Gardens. Free time the remainder of the day. (B)|
|Day 12||Melbourne||MELBOURNE Free time this morning before traveling to Phillip Island.PHILLIP ISLAND Visit the Koala Conservation Center. Observe the famous [LF] Penguin Parade. Note-Cameras are not permitted during the penguin parade. (B,D)|
|Day 13||Melbourne||MELBOURNE Free day. (B)|
|Day 14||CRADLE MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK||Fly to Launceston.LAUNCESTON Stop at an ice creamery for a local treat before driving to Cradle Mountain National Park in the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage area (a UNESCO World Heritage Site).CRADLE MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK Wildlife presentation by a Local Specialist this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 15||CRADLE MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK||CRADLE MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing includes visit to Ronny Creek Boardwalk and Dove Lake with an optional trail walk. Free time in the park this afternoon. This evening, a behind-the-scenes visit to [LF] the Devils@Cradle sanctuary to learn about the famous Tasmanian Devil. (B,D)|
|Day 16||Hobart||CRADLE MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive en route to Hobart. HOBART Orientation tour. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 17||Hobart||TASMAN PENINSULA [LF] Scenic cruise includes waterfalls, rock formations, deep-sea caves, and the chance to spot whales, dolphins, and seals. Walking tour with a Local Guide at Port Arthur Historic Site (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) to learn about Australia's convict past.HOBART Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 18||Sydney||Fly to Sydney.SYDNEY Guided sightseeing includes the financial district, Mrs Macquarie's Chair, the Botanic Gardens, and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Walking tour with a Local Guide at the Sydney Opera House (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 19||Sydney||SYDNEY Free day. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Sydney with a guided tour, surfing lesson, and lunch at famous Bondi Beach. This and many more options throughout your tour are available with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 20||Sydney||SYDNEY Free day before a farewell dinner at a local restaurant this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 21||Sydney||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
2022 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in August 2021.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).